Remote/Work From Home
You’ll be responsible for conceptualising and writing results-oriented digital content for SEO articles, social media content calendars, eDMs, and paid campaigns.
- You’re a wordsmith. Writing is your gift.
- You posses a strong command of the English language. You’re familiar with native English sayings and cultural nuances.
- You know the difference between Commonwealth English and US spelling/terminology.
- You’re a great storyteller and conversational in your writing style.
- You know what this means => “Flesch Kincaid Score” and you score appropriately for your audience.
- You research before you write, and you include the latest data and trends in your writing.
- You understand “newsjacking” and “skyscraping”.
- You know the value of “position zero” and “snippets”. It’s on your mind when writing for SEO.
- You invest a lot of time and thought into the headline title of your writing.
- Your writing incorporates “Think, Feel, Do” and “AIDA”.
- You know how to write for the top, middle and bottom of funnel.
- You recognise this => “10x content” and know how to do it.
- You are comfortable writing both long and short form.
- You’re able to switch from one brand persona to the next.
- You have crazy attention to detail with grammar and spelling. You can’t stand errors.
- You’re disciplined with your workload and meet your deadlines.
- You’re an expert in your craft and need no micro-managing or hand-holding.
- You know how to write for humans, but also best practices in white hat SEO.
- You know the pillars to SEO writing and include all you can within your writing.
- You’re a ‘mission-centric’ writer, producing content to help achieve the content strategy.
- You keyword research, both targeted, long-tail and LSI.
- You’re up to date with Google’s algorithm and constant revisions.
- You have read David Ogilvy’s books.
- You watch videos, read articles and attend webinars from SEMrush, HubSpot, Moz (and other industry/thought leaders).
- You understand human psychology and know writing is merely influencing human perceptions and shaping behaviour with words.
- You have previous experience in a digital marketing agency or ad agency (not mandatory, but ideal).
- Anywhere in the world, from home, in your pyjamas (if that’s your thing) and on your own time schedule.
- While the role offers flexibility, a content calendar schedule means you’ll need to meet deadlines.
- Calls over WhatsApp/Hangouts will be required from time to time, but kept to a minimum.
- No meetings or reports required (that’s so old school).
- You’ll be working with fellow copywriters, editors, content strategists and creative directors.
- You’re never alone, as your supporting coworkers always welcome creative conversations – just reach out online when you need.
- We’re all native English speakers and strive to uphold our work to western standards.
Brandéur Studios is a full-service digital growth agency and creative studio. We’re content creators and internet marketing strategists. In-house expertise comprise of copywriting, editing, content strategy, graphic design, web development, business strategy, public relations, SEO, SEM, and SMM.
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV with an optional cover letter and salary expectations to: careers[at]BrandeurStudios.com